Nov 22, 2010

Thank you!

Even if we don't celebrate thanksgiving over here, it's quite impossible not to get all soaked up in the mood with all the stuff on the web and twitter.

I've been having a rough week at work since (um... about 3 weeks ago), and today I nearly collapsed in the "why me???" mood. After counting to ten before smashing the phone on the wall because the bank left me on hold for nearly an hour... I took a BIG breath. I went to my son's room where he was playing/yelling/falling/crying/and playing a little more and sat with him to do the same.

I then realized how stupid we sometimes are. And by sometimes I mean 95% of the time. And by we I mean ME.
 
I truly have everything in life.
So I'm not a freaking millionaire.
Who cares!!!
I have it all, the great loving husband (with a rock band), the unpredictable amazing loving son I never even dreamed of, the 3 crazy disastrous loving dogs that would die for me (I'm pretty sure about that one, haven't asked them, but I'm sure), the dream job (even if it doesn't give me loads of money YET), great sense of humor and the ability of doing everything I want.

If things get complicated I'm always gonna be able of dodge them and jump back in the game. Good times will come and bad times will come too. I'll embrace them both. Enjoy the good ones and learn from the bad ones.

I couldn't be more thankful in life!! And just to prove it, I'm gonna bake some delicious chocolate cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment