Jun 2, 2011

goop my blog up

I've come to realize that maybe being good at many things is not so good after all. I now know that my business doesn't do better. Instead of focusing on one main product, I keep developing new stuff every week. That might sound great, but truth be told, it's not so great for making money with a small business.

When I started my blog, I had exactly the same problem. At first I wanted a cooking blog, then I wanted
a fashion blog, I also thought about a mommy blog, and finally I colapsed and did absolutely nothing for months.
I eventually did a little mix of all of them, but I must confess that I'm still not completely full-filled with the result.

Then, two weeks ago, I found GOOP.

And I raged with envy. Goop is Gwyneth Paltrow's website/blog/whatever. And I love it. Not so much the content (I'm not a big fan, nor do I hate her like some people seem to do, but I couldn't care less really. Some stuff is good, some stuff is boring, like any other website), but the concept!
The concept is exactly what I wanted. You must visit it and see what I'm talking about! She writes about fashion, food, motherhood, travel and some other stuff.

I don't like copying anything, but when I grab an idea, I have to say it. So yes, I will try to make my blog like goop. I loved it. I'll try to make it a little cuter and have the categories and all.

You know when you make something but you don't feel like it's done DONE? Well, that's me right here right now... And it's gonna change in a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment